Hey hey I AM BACK after such a long hiatus!!! =D
I have decided to throw away all the past, and embrace the present (and future) so no more lag updates! Instead, I shall try and post something here weekly, be it inspiration, feelings, life meaning, or life events!
Starting last Saturday + Saturday... Asia Conference was awesome!!! Epic!!! An eventful return to church after a long break from any church activities... Bought Reinhard Bonnke's auto and Reign, CHC's newest Christian music album!
Tuesday + Wednesday... Volleyball chalet!!! A great opportunity to get close to... refer to end of post.
More trainings on Thurday and Friday...~~~ UNDER THE BLAZING HOT SUN!!! But Thursday afternoon I went to do PW survey at Orchard Road along with my PW members... FAILED... At night, spent time with Shao Heng and we talked about stuffs and life under the moon plus my favourite topic...Ahem
Slacked on Saturday sleeping and watching my bro played WoW for the whole day.
Sunday morning, I went to Faith Methodist Church instead of City Harvest Church. One thing I like about Faith Methodist Church is that it is more traditional... and it has less people... weird me... but maybe Charismatic churches aren't my type. City Harvest Church was fun though... Now I should make a choice between CHC and FMC, both has its strengths and weaknesses... I should probably list them down so I can compare. One thing for sure: I have this feeling that if I abandon CHC, I will feel kind of guilty leaving those people behind whom I had just started to spark off a little friendship, but if I leave FMC, its like throwing something away that has been waiting for me all this while...
Anyway, the rest of the I went out with my cousins from Malacca and we went Lot 1 and Queensway. OMG Queensway is a sports stuff paradise!!! To think I have never been there in my life... Country mouse indeed... Yay I bought gym gloves!!! MUAHAHHAHAHA
Today, I am running later and in the afternoon, I am bringing my cousins out to Orchard Road and Vivo perhaps... too bad Han Jun and Shao Heng cannot accompany me...
Now for the Ahem stuff that all of you have probably scrolled down all the way and ignored the rest of the text for... It has been 11 weeks and 5 days... since Volleyball KL trip... and all I want to say is that I have been admiring someone for this period of time!!! In fact, I would dedicate 15 mins of my time every night thinking about her before sleep!...... For more information, you can contact Bork at weijie_personal@hotmail.com or sms him at ********. Alternatively, you can drop a comment on the tag board. Now Shoo!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment