Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mega PeeewwwwwwW!!!

I should be doing my 3 Chinese compo, 5 Chinese jian bao, 3 Chinese oral reading passages recordings and 3 sets of Chinese compre which is to be done by tonight but I guess I really do not wish to do them, if not I won't be writting this now... =S((

Many a things have since my last post too...

Firstly, my teacher told me that I have became the NEW CAPTAIN!!! YEEAAA!!! =D So exciting, I'm gonna lead a team for the first time! And we are gonna make it to the finals! Watch out Hanjun! =P

Term Exams was horrible... Chem and History failure are CONFIRMED. Lost alot of marks for Math and even Bio I left some blanks!! :@ How can I leave blanks for BIO???!!!

My greatest anti-study enemies are Facebook, Neopets and Kongregate. I have written a pact in my phone never to use Facebook and Neopets for a week but I failed; I just spent half a day on Neopets on one of the weekend days... So, allow me to write in this post, in black and write, so that everyone in the Clique can see, so that there's no escaping judgement, that in order to test my faith of *someone*, I MUST not touch Facebook, Neopets, or Kongregate at all for at least a week if not I cannot say I love her! Nicely done. Hey did anyone try the new games on Kongregate, The Enchanted Cave and Protector IV? Very fun! Urgh......

On Saturday afternoon, after going gym in the morning and eating lunch with Shao Heng, I went home and went to bed after bathing, but instead of sleeping, I spent about an hour composing a message... I intend to confess to her about my feelings with the encouragement of Shao Heng. 7-smses long, proof-checked a few times, and after having finger spasm for 5 minutes, I finally managed to press the 10-ton send button at about 4:15pm. I slammed the phone on the table upon realising that I had successfully sent the message to her. My heart was racing and my cheeks felt hot. I smiled and laughed. I went to Facebook and Neopets and talked to Shao Heng and Terrence on MSN to distract myself. Half an hour past and I was getting more nervous, what if she is freaked out (really you should have seen my message...) and decides to ignore me for as long as this world exists? Then at around 5 plus, my phone vibrated and I pick it up to see that she had replied me!!! I slammed the phone on my table again, faced down, feeling excited but nervous to read her reply. After mustering enough courage I picked up the phone to read and this first words I saw were, "Oh.okayy.thanks but" My heart sank upon seeing the word "but". I carried on reading the message and smiled in agony. I suddenly realized how silly I was as I turned back to read my own message. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I just felt numb. I replied, agreeing to her suggestion of becoming good friends but my heart says otherwise. Sigh. Hope is not lost yet. To be optimistic, maybe we can become closer after that messsage. I just hoped she won't run away from me.

Today was quite an awesome day! Though I am quite addicted to punching hard stuff like walls ever since the failure of confessing to her... Nonetheless, I was glad to be able to attend today's outing and the attendance was great!! Almost the whole Clique was here! And I have to admit that Eclipse was more entertaining than New Moon, but still I could only have a vague impression of the plot. Then we went to Warren and played arcade first in which I spent my entire $4 worth of 20 cents coins on Metal Slug 3. Insanely hard, either that or I was insanely noob. Then we went to sing K, in which I HAD reservations about. Being forced to sing the first song (thank you veri much), I picked up the mic and started opening my mouth to sing the first word of Love Story... And once you picked up the mic to sing, it is very hard to put it down! So I actually had to thank the Clique for forcing me to sing and for putting up with my 'limited vocal range'; I must have sounded horrible!

What??!! It's 1:30am already???!!! Okay I think 3 essays in 4 hours is quite possible. Cya all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment