Vengeance seethed from within as I typed this post with unnerving internal cataclysm...
After taking sufficient punishment what life has in stall for me, I have finally come to a conclusion...
Forget happiness, forget sleep, forget hunger, forget pleasures.
In this cruel world of survivor, you either have talent, or money. Without either, you will be eliminated quickly.
For those like me who has neither, we will suffer a fate of torment that no physical torture could ever inflict.
But yet we shall not topple and be trampled upon like a rose. We shall erupt like a super-volcano and repel whatever life throws at us.
All must be eliminated. Any forms of resistance, sleep, food, distractions, enemies, laziness, entertainment, poverty, temptations and even friends. Everything must be done to ensure MY OWN SURVIVOR.
But do I have the heart to do so? Does sacrificing friends, family and happiness that worth it for something that would turn me into a devoid humanoid?
No, I shall not lose faith... I may be faced with all the daunting assignments, leadership responsibilities, personal trainings, relationship problems, money problems, everything, anything...
But that is what life is about! I am not a weakling... A hundred motivational post-its have failed, why not try a thousand? Friends have always been a source of encouragement, why reject them? Family is always a source of comfort, then take comfort from them!
Let the vast, overwhelming armies of desolation come, let them strike us with hatred, for if they do so, we respond with a series of iron-laden bombardment of faith that would send them pleading for mercy.
And so... I shall continue on, life's not a struggle, but a privilege! Appreciate all that's around, life's simplest pleasures. Live life towards your goals in mind and keep to it strictly, with zero diversion and distractions, so that the demons will never have a chance to pounce...
Finally... have trust in the Lord, for he will give you anything as long as you receives with wide open hands...
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment